berets for days....

Friday, March 24, 2017
The other day I filmed youtube video with all of the berets that I currently own. I felt the need to style around this piece because its easily my favorite accessory. I first fell in love with the look of the beret after watching one of my favorite films The Dreamers way back when I was a senior in high school. I never went out and bought my own as they weren't very easy to find, until a few years later when I got a job at American Apparel. At the time they sold so many in tons of different colors, I had to have all of them! A few years later, they are all the rage and in so many instagram / blogger pictures. I love seeing how everyone styles them differently and how they can easily turn even the laziest day outfit ( jeans, band tee and sneakers) into a effortlessly chic look.

below are a few pictures of how I styled them,  hope you enjoy! 











xoxo

renee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top